We are committed to maintaining a warm, caring environment that promotes the dignity and respect that each client deserves.
Residents are encouraged to remain active and as independent as their health permits.
- 24-hour care, providing supervision, companionship and emotional support.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- Balanced, home-made meals served family style. Special nutritional needs are determined on an individual basis.
- Assistance with daily activities; such as bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene.
- Medication administration or assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping and laundry services provided
- Professional hair care available
- Alzheimer’s patients welcome
- Wheel chair accessible
Our goal is to provide a safe, family environment for elderly and disabled adults, who require supervision, assistance with daily living, or have special health needs.
Adult family homes are a great alternative to nursing home care; offered at an affordable cost, often half the cost of a nursing home.
The companionship and emotional support that your loved one will receive in our adult family home setting cannot be found in an institutional setting.
For information or a home visit, contact: